High School Girls Basketball Information:
Bleacher Seating: 300 spectators – 30% capacity
Seeger will initially be allotted 200 attendees for girls’ high school basketball games played at Seeger High School. Each player and cheerleader will receive vouchers to ensure family members can attend the games. All spectators will need a voucher in order to enter the gym or purchase tickets. Vouchers will also be allotted for our student section.
We do anticipate a small number of vouchers being available for community members who are not family members of players/cheerleaders. We will post how many available vouchers there are for each game.
Visiting schools will be allotted 100 tickets. If the visitors do not use all of their vouchers, more Seeger fans will be admitted into the gym.
There will be no spectators seated directly behind team benches or the scores table.
There will be no spectators seated on the front row of any bleachers to give student athletes more space.
- Masks required to be worn at all times per order of the Governor of the State of Indiana and to protect our community and to help our athletes have a season.
- Seating will be general admissions with signs and announcements for spectators to maintain social distance guidelines.
- The student section, cheerleaders, and band (when the band is available to play) will be on the southeast corner of the gym.
- Fans will be asked to sit in family cohorts with social distancing.
- Follow all IHSAA guidelines regarding players, coaches, officials, and game personnel.